Exceptional AV Systems Company is Seeking AV Project Coordinators!
PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our strategically growing company. This position is for immediate full time hire and offers a competitive hourly wage and benefits package.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for our company whose attitude, skills, and work ethic will embody our mission “to provide a fantastic customer experience”. We are known in the industry as “experienced problem-solvers” who can get any job done.
Why would you want to work at PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS?
We are outstanding at what we do! We are a great team of happy people with experienced senior management and processes in place for your success. We are redefining our industry. We are PIONEERING POSSIBLE™. We are seeking to change the frontier of sound and visual systems through innovation and function. We are looking forward and implementing sustainable approaches that are committed to creativity.
What does our Project Coordinator do?
Our Project Coordinators support Project Managers, Sales, Operations or Admin as required including but not limited to various Pre-Sales, Post-Sales, Planning, Documentations, Implementation, and Closing Activities of sophisticated AV systems.
Want to know more?
This position will assist the Project Managers and Sales with procurement of materials, services and supplies in AV projects to include proposal completion & submittal coordination of procurement/eprocurements and purchase orders and final tracking of equipment/supplies delivery and invoices. Compilation of deliverables and post project duties will also be part of this position. Some warehouse duties may also be included – as well as shipping and receiving.
What Qualities should you have?
The candidate should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, should demonstrate exceptional initiative and problem-solving skills and be able to work independently with little guidance on a daily basis.
The person in this position will:
* Oversee the timely ordering of parts.
* Interface closely with the sales team, project management team, installers and accounting.
* Implement processes in support of sales and project efforts.
* Manage documents, products and proposals. Skills and Abilities
* Strong Microsoft skills and project and accounting software.
* Detail oriented with a sense of urgency.
* Ability to work with a team.
* Understand critical importance of customer service.
* Proactive and professional communication with internal and external customers.
* Very organized.
* Maintain project documentation.
* Impressive phone skills.
* Sound written skills.
* Effective working in team situations as a contributing member.
* Versatile in performing different tasks; very resourceful.
* Able to receive constructive feedback.
* Achieves objectives through direct supervision but also has ability work independent of direct supervision; self-starting.
* Timely responses to appropriate inquiries.
* Demonstrate effective listening skills.
* An understanding of the current technologies and industry.
* Plans and manages time and schedule effectively.
* Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
* Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
* Flexible during times of change.
This is primarily a sedentary office position which requires the Project Coordinator to have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 40 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary.
This description outlines the basic responsibilities and requirements for the position noted. This is not a comprehensive listing of all job duties of the Project Coordinator. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Some college preferred.
Competitive Wage Medical, 401k, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick and Personal Time. Compensation: Based on experience.
Travel: May be required locally.
PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.