Exceptional AV Systems Company is seeking stellar Sales individuals! Our Sales folk’s are some of the finest in the industry. We will develop you in this role and can put you on a track to a fulfilling and prosperous career.
PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS knows that sales people are great! Do you have what it takes? Tell us why!
Please kindly email your cover letter and resume to the address below:
This is an amazing opportunity for creative and driven Sales persons to join PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS, a leading AV firm in the Pacific Northwest who is currently experiencing equal growth in other states.
Why would you want to work at PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS?
We are a provider to local and global customers and we are outstanding at what we do! Great team of happy people with experienced management and processes in place for your success. We are redefining our industry. We are PIONEERING POSSIBLE™. We are seeking to change the frontier of sound and visual systems through innovation and function. We are looking forward and implementing sustainable approaches that are committed to creativity. We are out of the box. Bold and Broad.
What’s in it for you?
- Growing, profitable company with opportunities for career advancement.
- Management appreciates and recognizes sales team members’ accomplishments.
- Excellent, experienced support staff.
- Installation team that is attuned to the needs of the customer and delivers what they want.
- You will represent leading edge solutions that can solve a wide variety of business problems.
- Our company has extraordinarily strong partner relationships at the highest-levels.
- Company leaders have an unparalleled track record of success; they know how to build top-producing sales organizations.
- Leading edge sales marketing support and sound business processes and tools will give you what you need to succeed.
What do we seek in a Sales person?
These are the qualities that we are looking for:
- You are professionally persistent, you are an avid goal setter and you know how to ask quality questions. You are willing to listen, passionate, enthusiastic and you take responsibility for your results.
- You are willing to work hard. You keep in touch with our clients from start to finish and you show value to our organization. You are an exceptionally organized and highly communicative person.
- You are not intimidated easily and you have the confidence to sell high profile AV Systems, support contracts and other company products and services.
- You understand how to create pipelines, shorten sales cycles and you can close!
- You understand the value of generating frequent reports.
- You work well with objectives and strategic goals as outlined by Senior Management.
- You know how to create new opportunities and customers.
We offer an aggressive commission plan with the potential for a base to qualified candidates. 2 -5 years experience in outside sales preferred. AV experience a plus but not required. We will consider serious applicants and we provide ample training. We will provide you with hardware and software, substantial marketing support, focused management and a fun work environment to help you succeed.
- Reliable Transportation
- Washington State Drivers License
- Current Vehicle Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
Competitive Pay Structure
Medical, 401k, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, Sick and Personal Time.
Compensation: Based on experience. Employment type: Full-time/Part-time. Travel: may be required, including long distance and/or out of state.
PROTON360™ COMMUNICATIONS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.